AP ECET Rank List 2022
Candidates Can Check their AP ECET Result 2022 online on the official website.
updated time: 10-08-2022 @ 12:50 PM Leave a comment:
AP ECET Results 2022
A.P Common Entrance Test (AP ECET-2022) will be conducted on 22nd July from 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc Candidates for the academic year 2022. by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh Council for Higher Education (APCHE) The exam was conducted at various Examination centers in the state Of AP. AP ECET is conducted for admission to Admission into Engineering/Pharmacy Course for Diploma & B.Sc being offered at Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh ECET Results Dates:
AP ECET Result 2022 is expected to be announced on 2nd week august. Search for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Score Card 2022 to find out mark wise on the subject. Aspirants can easily download AP ECET Rank Card 2022 to attend Counselling. Check the AP ECET Results @ sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. You have to wait until the released of the AP ECET Results 2022.
Andhra Pradesh ECET Results Dates 2022:
|Name of the exam
||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test – 2022
|Name of the board
||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education
||22 July 2022
||2nd week August 2022
How To Download ECET Results 2022:
- Candidates Log on to the official website www.schools9.com
- On the home page click the results page link
- Enter your hall ticket number
- After entering the hall ticket number
- Click on Get submit button
- Results will display on your screen
- Download your Mark sheet and take a printout for further Uses.
AP ECET Rank Cards 2022 Download:
- Candidates who are eagerly waiting to know their results Rank cards in the andhra pradesh ecet results 2022
- Candidates Can check their results in our official website www.schools9.com
- Those Candidates are attended in the AP ECET Exam, it is the good news for them, that they get their result.
- Candidates are seeking to get admission for the AP ECET, they can join the regular courses in the Andhra Pradesh Universities and institutions.
- Aspirants can check all important information about the AP ECET after upgrading it.
- It includes all details about the AP ECET exam rank cards 2022.
Details of AP ECET Result 2022
The following are the details from the AP ECET Results 2022:
- Hall Ticket No
- Student Name
AP ECET 2022 Qualifying Marks:
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP ECET -2022 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2022 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS:
- All the candidates shall take utmost care while submitting the online application.
- The AP ECET 2022 will be conducted online only and the candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the online Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
- All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are not admitted to the examination after 09.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the Examination hall before 01.00 P.M.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
- Question paper will be in English only.
- Any malpractice case will be dealt with as per rules of CETs in force.
- The Online Answer Script images of AP ECET -2022 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed.
- In any litigation concerning AP ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2022 ,the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Vijayawada & Convener, APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2022. If the litigation is concerned with any issue related to Admissions based on APECET 2022, the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Vijayawada and Convener (Admissions), APSCHE, AP ECET 2022.
- Any litigation concerning AP ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2022 shall be with in the jurisdiction of the High Court A.P., Vijayawada only.